Terms & Conditions
About the 'Facility'The Facility is the Latitude 33 website and the ability to enter into transactions directly with us or with certain parties whose content appears on the site. You acknowledge that some of the material accessible through the facility is provided by third parties, and we are not responsible for this material.
Where the Facility provides the ability to enter into transactions with third parties we are not responsible for those third parties or the goods or services they offer. Airlines, cruise lines and other third party travel providers impose different terms and conditions on the sale of specific travel products featured on this site. You should carefully read all the terms and conditions specific to the product you are booking before finalising your travel transaction.
General ProvisionsThis agreement is governed by the laws in force in Queensland. You irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland and Courts of Appeal from them and/or any relevant tribunals for determining any dispute concerning this agreement. We may legally assign any of our rights and obligations under this agreement at any time by giving you notice.
Your use of this travel website and on-line reservation facilities such as 'booking form' and 'booking online' here-by referred to as the 'booking engine' is subject to the following Standard Terms of Service and Trade:
- Ownership, copyright and trademarksThe content of this travel website, the licensor and / or provider of this site ('the Agent'). Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights, including copyright, rest with the Agent (Latitude 33).
- Accuracy of information and limitation of liabilityThe Agent does not endorse or recommend any particular travel service provider. The Agent and its third party suppliers have taken reasonable care that the content of this travel website, including all travel information and listings is correct but is subject to amendment at any time without notice. The Agent publishes such information in good faith. As user you acknowledge and accept that:You are solely responsible for the suitability of any travel services which you purchase by means of the service. In particular, we are not liable for any inconvenience caused or expense incurred as a result of any unsuitability of travel services for use in association with other travel services. Any Agent's role in relation to your travel arrangements is limited to facilitating your booking and arranging travel documentation, payments and refunds as applicable.The Agent accepts responsibility for the performance of this role and for the negligence of its employees. However, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Agent disclaims all liability for any technical errors, corruption of any data, unauthorised access to your personal data, inaccuracies in information supplied by third parties, or failure by the Agent to complete bookings where that failure is due to circumstances beyond its control.The Agent accepts no responsibility or liability for any failure or delay on the part of any third party in providing travel services to you where your booking has been properly processed by it; nor is the Agent responsible for any acts or omissions of airlines or other third parties in the course of delivery of such travel services. Where the Agent is liable to you under these terms and conditions its liability will be limited to providing the relevant booking services again or to refunding money paid in relation to services not provided because of the Agent's default. Where refunds are due to you from third party suppliers of travel products or services, the Agent will provide reasonable assistance to you in claiming such funds from those suppliers. Under no circumstances will the Agent be liable for direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages including but not limited to lost profits or savings or damages for disappointment.
- WarrantiesTo the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Agent grants no warranties, express or implied, regarding this travel website and any service or facilities provided including the booking engine. The site and any service or facility are being offered to you "as you see it". The Agent will not be liable to you for the breach of any alleged warranty.
- Use of your contact informationAs user of this travel website and any service or facility such as the booking engine, you agree and consent that the Agent may use, including to share with third parties related to your booking (like cruise lines, airlines and hotels etc.), your contact information (i.e. your name, e-mail and physical / postal address and / or other contact details) for all purposes directly connected with your reservation request.
- IndemnityAs a condition for your use of this travel website including any service or facility such as the booking engine, you agree to indemnify the Agent from and against any liability, damage or loss that the Agent incurs or suffers as a result of any action, inaction or omission on your part.
- Clients ResponsibilityBy registering for the service, you guarantee to us that you are at least eighteen years old. You must have sufficient credit on your credit card account to meet all charges for travel services you book through this web site.You must read the travel-specific terms and conditions at the end of these terms and conditions and convey all information set out in those terms and conditions to any other parties covered by any booking you make. You must keep secure any means of identification that we provide to you in order to access the service.You must not resell the service or any products or services accessed by means of the service, or permit any other person, other than adult members of your household or others with your express permission and under your personal supervision, to use your user identification to access the service. You are responsible for all use of the service, and all transactions entered into by means of the service, using this user identification.You must not use the service for any activities which breach any laws, infringe any party's rights, or breach any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority. You must not use the service in any way which interferes with other users or defames, harasses or menaces anyone. You indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected to use of the service by you or any other person using your membership identification or password.You acknowledge that copyright subsists in all software, including HTML code, provided in association with the Service. You must not modify, copy, transmit, display, perform, publish, licence or create derivative works from any information or software accessed by means of the Service. Where copying or transmission is expressly permitted, you must not change or delete any author attribution or copyright notice.You acknowledge that we may receive all commission from transactions entered into using the service.
- Credit CardIn conjunction with our banking partners, we've developed a secure online credit card and PayPal payment system. All PayPal methods (bank transfer, debit or credit cards), Visa, MasterCard and AMEX credit cards are welcome subject to a 1% surcharge. To make the online payment, log onto your account through 'My Bookings'.
- Direct DepositYou can transfer funds directly into our Latitude 33 bank account. If you’re paying by Direct Deposit, please ensure it is done before 4pm EST otherwise we will not receive the next day which could result in your booking being cancelled. Once you have paid please email your travel consultant a copy of the transfer details.Our bank details:ACCOUNT NAME: Leisurecom GroupBSB NUMBER: 064 430ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1096 9563Please use Latitude 33 booking ID as reference when transferring funds.
DepositsDeposits will vary by cruise line, date and duration, along with any airfares, tours and accommodation that requires payment at the time of booking. Latitude 33 deposit requirements are in addition to supplier requirements.
Deposits for select fare programs are non-refundable and non-transferable. For further details please ask your cruise consultant.
- Online BookingIn conjunction with PayPal and all the major cruise lines, we've developed an online booking system that’s simple, safe and secure to use and conveniently available 24/7. If you see the red Book Online option, you can access live availability, cabin numbers and the best available pricing for the day. Once you find the cruise you're looking for, you can secure your booking in 6 easy steps!If you prefer that one of our cruise consultants assist you over the phone to make your cruise only reservation, there is a $25.00 per booking consult fee. With our secure and safe booking system, it is in your best interest to take advantage of our exclusive discounts and make these bookings online yourself to avoid this fee.
- Cruise Online Check InMost cruise lines allow you to pre-reserve shore excursions, make dinner reservations, spa bookings and even purchase drink packages at a discounted rate. The online check in is also required to access your cruise documentation including your boarding pass. You can access your online check in directly through the cruise line's website approximately 72 hours after payment is made. Alternatively, you will need to complete forms at the pier and it will delay your embarkation.If you prefer that one of our cruise consultants assist you over the phone to complete your cruise online check in, there is a $25.00 per booking service fee.
AmendmentsIn some cases, existing cruise bookings can be repriced to the new fare or promotions, however, is dependent on the cruise line's policies and conditions. Repriced bookings will also be subject to new conditions, change in onboard credits, cabin number and dining arrangements. Latitude 33 will charge $50.00 per booking to change an existing booking to a new fare or promotion. Bookings cannot be repriced once final payment has been made.
In the scenario where the booking must be cancelled and rebooked to receive the new fare or promotion, you will be charged our standard cancellation fee in addition to any fees imposed by the cruise line.
For all other amendments including name change, change to stateroom occupancy, accommodation and transfers , Latitude 33 will charge an administration fee of $50.00 per reservation per change, in addition to fees imposed by the supplier/s.
CancellationsAll cancellation requests must be sent in writing by the guest before we can proceed to cancel confirmed arrangements with our suppliers. Latitude 33 will charge the below fees in addition to any fees imposed by our suppliers (unless specific terms and conditions have been arranged). Cancellation Fees will vary depending on date, cruise line, airline and other supplier conditions.
|After Deposit Payment||After Final Payment|
|Cruise Only: (20 nights or less)||$75.00 per guest||20% of total cost|
|Cruise Only: (21 nights or more)||$150.00 per guest||20% of total cost|
|Standard Rail & Land Journey||$150.00 per guest||20% of total cost|
|All Packaged Cruises||$250.00 per guest||20% of total cost|
|Specialty Packages (Cruise, Rail and/or Land Tours)||Non-Refundable||Non-Refundable|
- All pricing and itineraries are current at time of publishing and subject to change without notice. Pricing can change due to currency adjustments, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases up until final payment has been received.
- All prices on the Latitude 33 invoice are in Australian Dollars. Some aspects of your booking may be booked in a foreign currency and therefore will be subject to currency fluctuation adjustments at time of final payment. In this case, your booking will be recosted prior to final payment due date.
- The final payment due date is noted on your Latitude 33 invoice. It is your responsibility to have the final funds paid by the due date. Should there be any delay, your booking will be at risk of cancellation with no refunds on payments made.
- If your stateroom onboard the cruise line is under a Guarantee Basis (GTY), this means your stateroom number will be allocated at the discretion of the cruise line either close to the date of the sailing or on the day itself. You will be guaranteed a minimum standard of cabin (indicated by the cabin grade booked). We are not able to accept any special requests regarding the position of the cabin, cabin facilities or bed configuration. If you are travelling with others, there is no guarantee that cabins will be located close together or will be of the same grade.
- Please be aware that whilst we have taken all steps to price this package using the most up-to-date airfares we are only able to determine the actual airfare once flights become available in the system. This is generally 10 months prior to date of travel. As airline timetables, airfares and taxes are subject to change (without notice) we wish to advise you in advance that any variance in cost will be added to your invoice.
- Your accommodation is on request until deposit is received. Although we have special contracted nightly rates with selected hotels, we are not holding any room allocation unless you are booking one of our specialty cruise tours. If the selected hotel is unavailable we will offer an alternate option of similar grade. Any variance in cost will be added to your invoice.
- Airlines and cruise lines reserve the right to change flight or cruise schedules which have already been confirmed with or without notice, including but not limited to aircraft and routing changes, flight class downgrades and changes to pre-selected seats. Latitude 33 cannot be held responsible for any involuntary changes outside of our control.
- NEW: We highly recommend all guests read and monitor updates to Australia's immigration and border arrangements during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic here
- A valid passport is required for all international travel. It is your responsibility to ensure your passport is valid for at least six months from the date you intend to return to Australia and that names on all travel arrangements booked with Latitude 33 match your passport.
- Visa and other entry and exit conditions (such as currency, customs and quarantine regulations) can change at short or without notice. It is important that you are fully aware of these requirements for all countries you intend to visit prior to your departure. You can seek assistance online here
- It is your responsibility to check if any travel advisories have been listed for all countries you plan to visit. You can visit Smartraveller, provided by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade online here
- Latitude 33 is not an authorised medical advisor. It is your responsibility to contact your local GP with regards to advice on all your immunisation needs for travel, or you may also contact Travelvax on 1300 360 164 (within Australia). You can visit Smartraveller, provided by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade online here
- It is your responsibility to advise Latitude 33 on any medical conditions, mobility issues, dietary restrictions prior to deposit payment.
Travel DocumentsWe provide complimentary electronic travel documents to all guests approximately 14 days prior to departure date and once the reservation is finalised and paid in full. You will receive an email notification when your documents are uploaded to ‘My Bookings’ with instructions as to how you can access your travel documentation.
If you choose to receive your documentation by mail, they will be printed and sent to the address you have provided at the time of booking. Latitude 33 will charge a flat $10.00 postage fee per booking per copy.
- Cruises aren't automatically included in all travel insurance policies. If you’re leaving Australia or cruising domestically, travel insurance is just as essential as your passport. By taking out travel insurance at the time of paying your deposit, you may have cover for unforeseen circumstances that may prevent you from travelling.
- Latitude 33 may charge you a direct fee of $150 for administrative services to handle claims directly with your insurer. You can lodge a claim directly with the insurer (at no cost). Refer to your policy documentation for further details.
Changes to these Terms and ConditionsLatitude 33 has the authority and the right to at any time it sees fit to change or modify all or any part of these terms and conditions.
LiabilityWe cannot accept responsibility for any travel service, rules and conditions that are incorrectly represented within this system. The data and services shown are provided in good faith and 'as is'. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or fitness for a particular purpose of any data or services provided and to the maximum extent permitted by any law disclaimer all implied warranties in connection with such data or services. In no event shall we be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any display within this site.
DisclaimerLatitude 33 will take all steps necessary to ensure your travel arrangements are satisfactory. Latitude 33 is not liable for the acts, omissions or default whether negligent or otherwise, of any service provider as part of your booking, pursuant to a contract between the supplier and travelling passenger (which may be in writing by the issue of a ticket or document for travel passage) and over whom we have no direct or exclusive control. Latitude 33 does not accept liability in written or verbal contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience, caused directly or indirectly by any events which are beyond our control. Latitude 33 has the authority and the right to change or modify all or any part of these terms and conditions at any time it sees fit.
Travel restrictions and guidanceAll customers booking travel must ensure you meet the current COVID19 travel regulations and advisories for your departure point, destination, and any transit points prior to booking. This includes border declarations, testing and quarantine requirements.
International TravelTo ensure you have the most up-to-date information we encourage you to visit www.smarttraveller.gov.au for general travel advice and the latest alert levels in relation to international destinations along with visiting https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/leaving-australia for the current status and updates in relation to Australia’s immigration and border arrangements.
Vaccination StatusFor those travelling both internationally and domestically within Australia, it is the travellers responsibility to familiarise yourself with vaccination regulations for both travel (flights and transport) along with accommodation along with requirements for face masks and PCR Testing results.
Whilst our call centre team are more than happy to discuss any questions you may have around accommodation policies and travel guidelines, all customers must acknowledge when booking, that it is your own responsibility to acquaint yourself with all relevant travel information, including applicable health risks including those relating to COVID19. You acknowledge that your decision to travel is made based on your own consideration of this information, and you acknowledge and agree that you are aware of, and assume responsibility for, the risks associated with travelling at this time. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no liability in relation to these additional risks.